ONLINE AUCTION INFORMATION
* Auction Dates - September 21 - October 19, 2019
* Bidding begins on Sunday, September 21 at 12:01 AM. Bidding Ends on October 19 at 2:00 PM
* Online Bidding is available 24 hours a day.
* Artwork can be viewed in person at the Historic Monaghan Church - Dates to be announced. (Arts Council members will be there to assist those who are not comfortable bidding online).
* Any issues with bidding or bid amounts placed accidentally must be sent to the auction staff at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of the occurrence of the issue. Please bid carefully!
* Bids below the minimum will not be accepted.
* All bidders must create an account with 32auctions to bid on items listed. To create an account (after going to the auction site), click “Login” and then click “Create an Account Now”. You will simply need your name, email address, and password.
* Bid Status Notification: Winning bids will be displayed online utilizing an Anonymous ID and high bid amount.
* Payment is to be made at time of purchase or online after you are notified of your winning bid. You can pay online with a credit card or Paypal account or by check at time of pickup.
* Purchases may be picked up at the Historic Monaghan Church at:
- 2:00 PM on October 19 at the end of our Farmer's Fair event OR
- Monday, Oct. 21 from 10:00 AM - 3:30 PM and 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM (in the basement of Historic Monaghan).
- Cash, check or Visa/MasterCard will be accepted.
* By request, some items may be able to be shipped. Bidder must check with the auction administrators before expecting shipping. Costs for packaging, shipping and insurance will be added to all invoices.