Summer Dance Camp for Students grades 2-8
See the performing arts page
Hymn Sing at Historic Monaghan
Summer Art Camp for Students grades K-8
The Ghosts of Dillsburg's Past Cemetery Tour
Features the stories of the lives of six former residents and their impact on the history of Dillsburg and our nation.
Mine Eyes Have Seen: When the Confederates Came to Dillsburg
The story of a young farm girl and her family when the Confederate Cavalry passed through Dillsburg. Music accompaniment by the Susquehanna Travellers.
Colonial Candlelight Service
Features traditional carol singing. Refreshments immediately following at Dill Tavern. Co-sponsored by NYCHAPS.
Free Spirit Watercololor Class -
Mondays from 10:30 a.m. - 3:30 a.m See the visual arts page
Fall Concerts sponsored by the Cultural Alliance of York County Creative Impact Grant.
Here are the latest in what we have to offer in free classes, speakers, and performances.
Dillsburg is a thriving community offering many programs and learning opportunities in the arts. Explore this website to find out how you can participate!
Past programs provided by the Dillsburg Arts Council have included:
- Rebel Hearts Irish Dancers
- Polar Bear Singers
- Northern String Quartet
- Pigeon Hill Station- country music
- The Eaken Trio- chamber music
- Susquehanna Travellers
- Pa. Woodwind Quintet- chamber music and popular
- Reese Project- jazz
- Free Spirit Watercolor Class (ongoing)
- Dillsburg Watercolor Class art show
- Summer Art Camp for elementary age students
- Watercolor workshop by Yachiyo Beck
- Creating a "bound journal" workshop
- Art Journaling techniques
- Harrisburg Mandolin Quintet
- Dillsburg Brass
- Carol Knisley- show tunes
- Old Time Hymn Sing
- Letters Home at Christmas- Civil War Soldiers ( a reading)
- The Sea Dogs- pirates chants and songs
- Irish Rovers- Irish music
- Music assemblies at the local elementary schools
- Occasional Saxophone Quartet
These cover a few of the performances and programs sponsored by the Dillsburg Arts and revitalization Council. It is our endeavor to feature local artists and youth whenever possible also to have programs for young people to inspire them to develop their talents in the arts.
ARTS CAMP NEWSFLASH!
The 9:00 am and 10:30 am classes are full! We have added a 3:00 class time for the K-2nd grade age group.
Dillsburg Arts and Revitalization Council