Here are the latest in what we have to offer in free classes, speakers, and performances.
Dillsburg is a thriving community offering many programs and learning opportunities in the arts. Explore this website to find out how you can participate!
2016 Fall Concerts sponsored by the Cultural Alliance of York County Creative Impact Grant.
Past programs provided by the Dillsburg Arts Council have included:
- Rebel Hearts Irish Dancers
- Polar Bear Singers
- Northern String Quartet
- Pigeon Hill Station- country music
- The Eaken Trio- chamber music
- Susquehanna Travellers
- Pa. Woodwind Quintet- chamber music and popular
- Reese Project- jazz
- Free Spirit Watercolor Class (ongoing)
- Dillsburg Watercolor Class art show
- Summer Art Camp for elementary age students
- Watercolor workshop by Yachiyo Beck
- Creating a "bound journal" workshop
- Art Journaling techniques
- Harrisburg Mandolin Quintet
- Dillsburg Brass
- Carol Knisley- show tunes
- Old Time Hymn Sing
- Letters Home at Christmas- Civil War Soldiers ( a reading)
- The Sea Dogs- pirates chants and songs
- Irish Rovers- Irish music
- Music assemblies at the local elementary schools
These cover a few of the performances and programs sponsored by the Dillsburg Arts and revitalization Council. It is our endeavor to feature local artists and youth whenever possible also to have programs for young people to inspire them to develop their talents in the arts.
Dillsburg Arts and Revitalization Council
Spotlight: Arts in the Alley 2016
Dillsburg writer's workshop-
3rd Tuesday of the month 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Free Spirit Watercololor Class -
Mondays from 10:30 a.m. - 3:30 a.m
See the performing Arts Page
Hymn Sing - Advent and Christmas Hymns
Colonial Candlelight Service